Saturday, June 12, 2010

A few nice and funny quotes but meaningful from one of my friend...

I Love u with all my butt, i would say heart but my butt is bigger

sometimes u never realize how much u care bout someone until they stop caring about u

You can try your hardest. you can do everything. and say everything. But sometimes, people aren’t worth trying over anymore. they aren’t worth worrying about. It’s important to know when to let someone go when they’re letting you down

A heart can be broken but it keeps beating just the same!

Don't worry bout ppl from yr past. there's a reason they didn't make it to your future

I don't think waiting for someone is silly, when you've found your once in a lifetime, any time is worth the wait

so true...for the first one...lmao..thanks to u...u always make me smile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home