Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to jacklim,
Happy birthday to you..

Hey my sweetie dearest jh(didi)...
all the best and good luck...
Have no idea why we don't celebrate each year...
even though we are super duper close...
Maybe bcoz we are close...
That's why we don't celebrate?
Haha...still remember the voucher??lol...XD
er..see when you free...
just give me a call...I've been waiting for your call quite sometime...
Guess you're busy.. =)
Anyway,I'm here to wish you happy birthday...
And wish ya dreams come true...
Good luck in wateva u do...
And all the best...

Being a friend of yours is my gift from god...
knowing you was the best part in my life...
You're there just when I need someone...
I'll take this chance to thank you for being such a good friend of mine...
We share our ups and downs together...
and I do cherish every moment we spent...
It makes me laugh at our stupid-ness and the things we did...
Wish today u have a fun time...
And I bet you do...
and hope u will be happy always...
U look handsome when u smile or laugh..
u noe...i dun have reason to fake with you...
haha...but I'm just telling the truth :)
Remember although i seldom/less contact u..
But...
I'm always here for u...love ya...hugs*

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2010 at 7:07 PM , Anonymous jackjiahui said...

How should i line my feelings ? Lol.
A touched post and a lovely one for sure =)
I like it ! Lol !
Thanks kor for everything. For ur love u showered in me and for all ur care towards me. Sorry lately didnt really contact u,much things has happened till i lost my mind to do work fast. Life has been real hectic lately. Forgive me.
Miss u lah ! xD
Hopefully we will meet sooon enough with the rest ya. Take good care there kay =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home