Sunday, January 2, 2011

1203

>< ♥ ^^

im back to post.and this time is all about me and my love one...curious to know who?hahah...

erm tomoro which is 03JAN2011 will be our one month together...

um...well she is someone i treasure and appreciate very much...
she makes me laugh...and makes me cry too!cry because i miss her too much...how ridiculous...miss someone till you cry...*laugh for my stupidness...
i just love her so much...everything i do,I'll think of her...
First thing when i wake up...I'll think of her..thinking how nice it could be if she's right in front of me...before i sleep every night,I'll think of me and her...the moment we chat,the things we laugh at,the things she angry me,the things she did that makes me laugh.i should thank god for letting me to meet her.

um,well this suites me ''Call me a flirt, but when I’m in a relationship, I’m a faithful person.''
as a lot of people say i flirt a lot,yea i do flirt but when I'm in love,i truly put my heart in.Honey i really do love you.Let me be part of your life.Honey you're so amazing for me.I don't want to live without your love.I wanna be with you now and then.I'll always love you.I'll always stay true.There's no one who loves you like i do.I'll never leave you.I'll stay here with you through the good and bad times.I'm in love with you honey!I'll always hold your hand in mine!
Honey I'll always be there for you.I give my all to you.my heart and my soul belongs to you.

happy one month honey!wish you and me love and sweet sweet always.♥ u honey

1 Comments:

At January 4, 2011 at 10:34 PM , Blogger jiahuilim said...

awwww ... so sweet ! xD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home